Squash & RacketBall Summer Teams
Its summer teams time again. Summer teams is a great opportunity to advance your game in a semi-competetive environment. New members, or joining soon GET YOUR NAME UP, any standard or age. Play racketball or squash.
Summer teams encourages Squash & RacketBall players to get involved in the biggest social event at the club. We are looking for the whole club to get involved. We want Junior squash & racketball players, we want experienced players, beginners or team players, social players and in particular new members... Summer Teams is a great competition, bringing great matches to all members, games every fortnight as well as prizes for winners and best weekly performance.
Squash & RacketBall Summer Teams at the Rec
- Squash matches for all levels, new or old players, experienced or inexperienced. Open to everyone, get involved. The bottom ranked squash players will be handicapped like last year
- Handicapped RacketBall matches, for all levels - with the handicap we will make sure everyone gets a great game each week
- Summer Teams sports shirts available for £7
- Plate competition - Summer Teams Plate competition to keep everyone involved all through the summer
- Weekly prizes for best performance, whatever skill level, you could win recognition of a great performance
- Open to everyone; squash/racketball, older/younger, inexperienced/pro, social/serious. Everyone!!!
- Best way to meet new players, get new games and enhance your game
- Socialise with buffet food and drinks, get involved with your team and watch some great squash and racketball over a drink
- Huge finals night, with live music, entertainment and trophy presentations
- Only £6 per game
This year you must sign up at the club, not online
Summer Teams will offer something for every member:
- New squash or racketball member? - Summer teams is the BEST way to get involved in the club, find new opponents to play and imporve your game. We know it can be a bit daunting finding new opponents at first but summer teams is there to help you out. So if you're looking for a new opponent or to move your game on... Summer Teams is for you
- Existing social player looking to move their game on and play new people - If you are a social squash or racketball player who wants to move their game on and take on a few new players, maybe you've decided you could beat them easily!, then summer teams is your chance to get involved.
- Prizes for best performace each week - To recognise a great performance, captains will be asked each week to nominate the player they feel has put in the greatest performance, its more of a team decision! These players will be entered into a weekly prize draw.